"Baro Refrence" Checklist Message

Aboud

[[ Hi Aboud,

the standard QNH value is 1013 (for fair weather) and not 1023! To adjust the value to the actual weather condition just press "B" on your keyboard = normal FSX procedure to adjust the baro-settings......

Hanse ]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hanse,

kindly find my comments in this regards since the topic was closed:

• I'm using AS2012 (weather add on)
  • I made two flight yesterday and few minutes ago as below:
    1. OJAI - OKBK --> Arrival QNH: 1026 --> V1.03
    2. OJAI - OJAI --> QNH: 1025 --> V1.03b "for test"

[*]in both flight i got the same message, pressing "B" or adjusting the baro knob manully are no use.

[*]I solved it in the second flight be changing the baro setting from QNH to Hg; that way the Copilot was able to read it and to continue with the rest of checklist.

[*]then, the baro was set back to QNH automatically.

note: My unite measure in FSX was set to Hybrid "(feet, milibars)"

thank you,

[[ Hi Aboud,

the standard QNH value is 1013 (for fair weather) and not 1023! To adjust the value to the actual weather condition just press "B" on your keyboard = normal FSX procedure to adjust the baro-settings......

Hanse ]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hanse,

kindly find my comments in this regards since the topic was closed:

• I'm using AS2012 (weather add on)
  • I made two flight yesterday and few minutes ago as below:
    1. OJAI - OKBK --> Arrival QNH: 1026 --> V1.03

2. OJAI - OJAI --> QNH: 1025 --> V1.03b "for test"

[*]in both flight i got the same message, pressing "B" or adjusting the baro knob manully are no use.

[*]I solved it in the second flight be changing the baro setting from QNH to Hg; that way the Copilot was able to read it and to continue with the rest of checklist.

[*]then, the baro was set back to QNH automatically.

note: My unite measure in FSX was set to Hybrid "(feet, milibars)"

thank you,

Update:

the problem is not happening anymore, maybe after Hotfixs or something !!

i made 4 flights with no problem, so i think it solved ;)

thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Aboud,

the issue "BARO SETTING" is generally not closed. If you look into the froum there are several post marked with "BEING RESEARCHED" regarding BARO issues. We are working to find a solution for all those issues but this means a complete re-programming of this feature. The forum will be updated as soon as we can say something definitely.

Hanse

Archived