Wheel chocks-HELP

JohnB777

When I set the aircraft to cold and dark at the gate of an airport with Airbus X Extended the wheel chocks atuomatically appear, which is normal. But during departure when I go to the right side FMC, and try to remove them, they don't go away. I can remove the traffic cones and all of the other ground services but the wheel chocks stay put as long as I keep pushing the button to remove them. Any help? Does the engines have to start to remove the wheel chocks or something?

Yeah, uh, I was so stupid I forgot to set the parking brakes :). Because I set the parking brakes before cold n dark to activate AES but when I set the aircraft to cold n dark using the righ FMC I forget to set them again (as setting the aircraft to a different state will automatically unset the parking brakes). So it wasn't a computer error, it was a HUMAN error.

• 1 month later...

Good Evening.I´ve that problem and no solution. No way to remove wheel chocks or traffic cones. After doing all explained on this and other topics, the problem stills. Need help

Good Evening.I´ve that problem and no solution. No way to remove wheel chocks or traffic cones. After doing all explained on this and other topics, the problem stills. Need help

Have you tried going through the checklists etc and doing the tutorial.

Hello.I think i solved for now. In the user cfg file i disabled the chocks and traffic cones. They don´t appear now when i start a flight and in the right mcdu now i can enable or disable then. No solution, but for now...

Archived