Rudder controls reversed after touch down

Giel

Hello,

After installing v1.02c I sometimes have an issue with the rudders after landing (especcially during crosswind). After touch down the rudder controls are reversed, so when i press left pedal the aircraft turns right.

Does anyone have any idea what might be the problem? I have saitek pro flight rudder pedals and use FSUIPC.

Giel

could you try remove the FSUIPC4 or whit the hole name FSUIPC4.ini file from the modules folder to a safe location then try then you should have no problem i had the same problem whit brakes in another test and is a setting in FSUIPC so by doeing this we can confirm it is a setting in fsuipc. i mean default location fsx folder\Modules

Thank you for your reply, I checked this and it seemed to solve the problem. So I checked FSUIPC settings again thereafter and found that in a certain profile the rudder controls where reversed. So I presume that has been the issue, since after disabling that the issue has not come back anymore.

Giel

Archived