Textures problem

Adamomil

Hi,

I have a problem with textures on Airbus X Extended, when I start the aircraft it's ok however when I turn on Flood lights most of the cockpit textures disappear. It also happens when I want to save my flight when I'm back from saving most of the cockpit is gone.

Any idea what could cause this issue?.

Thanks for help.

Hi,

What are your system specs and what other addons are you running? We have seen this only when resources are getting very slim, and that could be the issue. Also, could you post a screenshot as well?

Hi,

I use Windows 7 64-bit and just few addons: PMDG 737NGX, MyTraffic 5.1b Mega Airport Heathrow X and Airbus X Extended.I don't upload an image because it started to work properly after installing hotfix and I deleting few images from my disc (screenshots from FSX) . I don't understand what is happening to my game. I don't want to say that problem is solved I will start the game again later and check if it work if it don't I will upload an image. Thanks for fast reply.

Kyle meant the computer specifications, such as processor, graphics and RAM, but considering the issue is resolved for you, I guess it isn't important now!

I'll mark this as solved, but if it happens again, post here. Also, search google for "HIGHMEMFIX", if you haven't got it already.

Archived