KMIA Hiley4

WilliamJSS

I have a request for anyone who would like to check and see if they can duplicate this.

I have tried this now, with other aircraft that use FMCs and it works fine, so I am now trying to figure out if it is an issue with NavDataPro and NaviGraph, or just the Airbus Extended.

I fly in and out of Miami a lot. The other night I was on a flight from KJAX to KMIA, and I planned my approach using the Hiley4 RNAV approach. I got only a couple waypoints, along with my transition. I got OMN, and HILEY, then KAINS, CIMBA, JESSS, RUBIO, and a Hold RUBIO. That is all. The all important BTOGA was not in there at all, making me manually enter all the waypoints before that. Needless to say, this totally ruined the TOD calculations, as I can't seem to get a accurate ( to within 50 miles ) TOD mark if I manually enter in a plan.

Would someone please be so kind as to see if entering: SAWGY1.OMN.HILEY4 as their flightplan from KJAX to KMIA, and let me know what the MDCU spits out?

I installed NaviGraph and still saw no change in the Flightplan, so it is not just NavData pro related. This does not happen with all airports, or all STARS for that matter, and isn't really 100% that big of a deal as I fly online anyways and usually always get manual descent clearances...but sometime I am just told to descend "via" and these ALT restrictions are killing me at this airport and others where the info is missing in the MCDU.

Thanks guys!

For reference.

http://155.178.201.160/d-tpp/1213/00257HILEY.PDF

Hiley4Arrival_zps74e5d90f.jpg

Hey Chris...

Thank you so much for actually being active in the development and tuning of this awesome plane. As my first Airbus, this is great. Thank you for taking the time to work things out for us!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Chris...

Thank you so much for actually being active in the development and tuning of this awesome plane. As my first Airbus, this is great. Thank you for taking the time to work things out for us!

its fixed in the latest v1.03 (or V1.03b). I just tried it (with navdatapro) and it gave me all the waypoints. Please Update or reinstall.

post-27228-0-56835800-1357970496_thumb.p

post-27228-0-25790200-1357970510_thumb.p

Archived