Frame Rates.

Airbus32X

Firstly the spec of my computer is as follows: Intel I7-2600K@4.5GHz, Nvidia GTX560Ti, 8GB ram, 1TB HDD. I was departing out of PMI/LEPA, and on the ground I was receiving around 15-20FPS in the VC. In comparison to the PMDG NGX in the VC i receive a solid 30 on the ground at PMI/LEPA. I was wondering if anyone else is receiving this impact on frame rates or not? I also use FSX Booster V4.

Kind Regards.

• Aerosoft

On a clean installed system (we got one here for these tests) you will get about 25% to 35% better fps in the Airbus X Extended compared to the NGX. It could be some of the tweaks you done causes an issue. We have seen a lot of these issues and we have seen a lot of tweaks that simply cause more problems then they solve.

• Aerosoft

I have almost the same spec with ASE 2012.20~40fps mostly 30+

Have u tweak your fsx.cfg? Like for quad core and etc?

There is no need what so ever for a quad core tweak. That's all completely outdated.

Adding these tweaks will cause problems not solve them.

Only give advise when you are 100% sure it can do some good please.

There is no need what so ever for a quad core tweak. That's all completely outdated.

Adding these tweaks will cause problems not solve them.

Only give advise when you are 100% sure it can do some good please.

Argee.Sorry :(

• Aerosoft

In the cruise in the VC i am receiving 30FPS all the time, it is soon as I am on the ground..

Always select unlimited fps unless you get stuttering fps + fps over 60. (note the +, only when both conditions are true, not just with one)

There is nothing in the Airbus that could make only problems when you are on the ground. In fact you should see one of the CPU cores loose a lot of load as the FBW systems are not needed anymore.

Archived