Congratulations - Now an EXCELLENT Airbus!

Guest Closed

Hi,

As a past purchaser of Airbus X I was very disappointed with some aspects, like the hand flying problems, once the AP was disconnected on approach, and the fact that CLB mode was really just using the autothrottle to maintain 250kts, rather than using fixed N1 reference and adjusting pitch.

Anyway, upgraded to Airbus X Extended today and I am delighted to say that this bird is now looking and flying amazingly!

Very good product now, and the best Airbus around by a mile now!

The only thing that would make it perfect for me, would be to having the heading knob control binded to FSX key assignments, so that heading can be changed intuitively with keys, rather than fiddling with the mouse..... but that's just a personal preference of mine.

Well done to Aerosoft and the team who made this!

I am not quite sure, but we have inmplemented LINDA where you can set every clickspot to an option and try FSUIPC if you would like to enhance these options.

Thank you - I'll give that a shot! :)

Archived