FMGS.dll Crash

Andypaul

Hello everyone,

just started my first flight with this machine (wonderfully modelled by the way). While I was flying a SID from EHAM, FSX stopped working, unfortunately. This is the first time this ever happened (apart from the early uiautomationcore.dll ctd's, which were solved) and is most likely related to Airbus X Extended. My .cfg is tweaked with Venetubo, and I am using Win 7 64 Ultimate, FSX is NOT installed in the standard folder.

The error code is the following:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: fsx.exe

Application Version: 10.0.61472.0

Application Timestamp: 475e17d3

Fault Module Name: StackHash_ea94

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec49b8f

Exception Code: c0000374

Exception Offset: 000ce6c3

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1043

Additional Information 1: ea94

Additional Information 2: ea94aaaa8ff49f91a4eb32f320bb9bda

Additional Information 3: 378d

Additional Information 4: 378d87477450e5f00fbee5bc6c3ab726

Any ideas?

Hi Ollie. Sorry to hear about the CTD. We'll need some more information about it to help you out. Specifically what you were doing at the time of these crashes. Was it one action in particular each time? Or, was it random?

Ok, at the moment I am setting up a flight with out the webconnect.

Will let you know how it goes. Also, is it possible to get the post restriction taken off, or is this for everyone?

Cheer,

Ollie

Unfortunately that is an anti-spam measure. You will still be able to send PM's though. So, you have one of two routes if you reach your limit: 1) you can e-mail support@aerosoft.com (which is probably the more preferable route), or 2) you can PM me and I can relay your messages here and to the devs.

Ok, so far everything looks to be good.

I just departed melbourne, and everything is running smoothly, without the webconnect.

Next flight I will try with the webconnect again to see if it is that.

Cheers,

Ollie

Thanks Ollie, let us know.

Archived