Can not install PMDG 737 NGX

Rynis123

Hello.

I have purchased PMDG 737 NGX from Aerosoft but I can not install it. I have FSX on my big drive D ( not C). When I try install the message plop up and say: UNABLE TO LOCATE FSX.EXE. UNABLE TO INSTALL.

Help me? Regards

Rynis123

Hello;

I have Fsx Acceleration installed on the D-drive,and have no problems with add-ons finding the Fsx folder,even the PMDG B-737.Have you instaled the Sdk for acceleration,?What did you name your folder on the D-drive.

Mark

Many addons its ok and fine FSX ( ex Aerosoft Twin Otter) but when i reinstall Airbus X after downloading from Aerosoft I have same problem, it say: Unable to locate FSX.EXE . My operationsystem is Windows 7 64-bits. No, I install FSX not as Administrator. Is drive D wrong drive to install FSX on?

Hello;

If you have Fsx Deluxe,the SDK 1 is on the cd that comes with it,or you can do a search,and find it at the Microsoft site,also the same with SDK sp1a,and SDK2,and if yohaven'tnt yet,install SP1,and SP2,each time you install one of these,it removes the other one first,with the exception of SP1,you have to remove it,before installing SP2,and if you have acceleration installed,you don't need to worry about SP2,because it comes with the acceleration installation.

Mark

Archived