Where Should People Start

txavi8or

I want to promote this wonderful site to our membership. What is the best place for people to start?

Thanks,

Jim Hodgson

President

O-10 Bronco Association

txavi8or@gmail.com

Jim, Finn,

I've been out to the Bronco Association's great museum in Ft Worth. Perhaps you could work out a distribution deal where the boxed version of the Aerosoft Bronco could be sold in the museum's gift shop. BTW, if anyone on the forum is ever near Ft Worth, I HIGHLY recommend a visit to the museum. Very nice grass roots, hands on stuff there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jim, Finn,

I've been out to the Bronco Association's great museum in Ft Worth. Perhaps you could work out a distribution deal where the boxed version of the Aerosoft Bronco could be sold in the museum's gift shop. BTW, if anyone on the forum is ever near Ft Worth, I HIGHLY recommend a visit to the museum. Very nice grass roots, hands on stuff there.

I have to spend a week at (Fort Worth) Aliance starting October 9. Which airport exactly is this?

I have to spend a week at (Fort Worth) Aliance starting October 9. Which airport exactly is this?

Veteran's Memorial Airpark, AKA Meacham Intl. Just North of the Stockyards which are also a fun sight in Ft Worth. Got a great tour when I was there last Spring. I have forgotten the gentleman's name, but he was a wealth of knowledge and very enthusiastic (even if he was a former Navy pilo......I mean aviator).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good thing you caught yourself there, Prozac. You obviously know there are no pilots in the USN, only aviators.

Thanks for the tip. Alliance (AFW) is only a little ways up the road from Meacham, so I should be able to get down there.