No jetways Zurich v1.2 after updating

Christoph4445

Just updated my box version of Mega Scenery Zurich to 1.2.

After updating, the jetways were gone. I then deinstalled 1.2, restarted pc and fsx, made sure that now there was the standard fsx scenery of Zurich, then installed 1.2 again, restarted both pc and fsx again. Now the jetways were there because AES was not on first place in the scenery library. Moved AES to the first position, restarted fsx and the jetways were missing again. Of course, I had made sure that Zurich was installed in AES. Obviously, AES doesn't recognise the new version as this is a full install. Will I have to wait for the next update of AES or is there another reason for the missing jetways or a fast solution? Thanks for your support.

Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

What scenery are you exactly talking about? Aerosofts Zurich X? If so, there is no version 1.2, but 1.02. And in this case you can find the solution by either reading the manual or searching the forum ;)