Mega Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle X Problems

Richy0Rich

just purchased Paris de Gaulle X yesterday and did a flight from frankfurt x to the de Gaulle airport and everything was fine. I decided to do a flight from de Gaulle to toronto and none of the gates showed. How is it that just a couple hours ago I had no problems and now I do. Please help me fix this problem. I also have AES installed.

• Aerosoft

just purchased Paris de Gaulle X yesterday and did a flight from frankfurt x to the de Gaulle airport and everything was fine. I decided to do a flight from de Gaulle to toronto and none of the gates showed. How is it that just a couple hours ago I had no problems and now I do. Please help me fix this problem. I also have AES installed.

Are you 100% sure the airport is activated in AES? Also start AESHelp to see if it notices any possible issue with the scenery configuration files.

Are you 100% sure the airport is activated in AES? Also start AESHelp to see if it notices any possible issue with the scenery configuration files.

I am 100% sure the airport is fully activated, as stated I took a flight earlier and everything worked, but it was an arrival. When I started the game in de Gaulle for a departure, it did not work and all the gates did not appear.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes you have to wait a bit for the gates to appear and AES to load. I waited for almost a minute the first time I activated AES on Flytampa Boston.