Using this forum on a tablet?

Joachim (Joe)

There a few forum apps, what do you guys use? I find that the text box is too small and hard to use when just using the browser. Do you guys have this issue too? Any recommendations as to what to use on a tablet. Thank you!

post-65047-0-30466100-1340709187_thumb.j

I use my Galaxy 10.1 with the forum with relative sucess. I have started using Firefox on it which seems to preform better than Android's default browser.

Thanks might try a different brower. I am on an iPad though.

Are you using the mobile skin?

No, how do I get to thise mobile skin? The mobile skin is usally too small but would like to give it a try.

No problem using this forum with standard browser of my iPad3

Will try Safari, was using iCab. I will report back. Thanks (iCab is based on the Safai SDK though)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi mopperle, I have the same problem with my iPad 1 ... I use the Safari Browser and my textbox is to small!

On an iPad I would always use the forum in landscape mode. The mobile skin can be found here....

Great... thanks Mathijs. The mobile theme works, the text box is large, the forum just does not look so nice.

I like to usually view regular size web sites on the iPad but this works! Thanks for the tapatalk recommendation. I might give this a try.

Hi mopperle, I have the same problem with my iPad 1 ... I use the Safari Browser and my textbox is to small!

I've got the same problem with my iPad 2. but I'll try the landscape mode.

and iPad 3 for me, so we know it happens on all iPads and sometimes with difficulty for Matt.

Mobile theme works fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

On an iPad I would always use the forum in landscape mode.

The mobile skin can be found here....

Hello Mathijs,

many thanks, it works well and is so easy!