Frankfurt Airport Problems

Whenever I put any airplanes infront of a jetway, they do not move. I checked my jetway attach key and it seems ok, but the jetway will not attach no matter what. That is my first problem. Second problem is that I have ai traffic to full (World of ai) but whenever i start at frankfurt, there is no airplanes at the gate, how do i fix this also?

For moving jetways you will need to purchase some AES credits and assign them to Frankfurt. Make sure aircraft casts shadows on the ground is turned off to enable you to see your ai.

• Verified Developer

Make sure aircraft casts shadows on the ground is turned off to enable you to see your ai.

This statement is not anymore true, when the newest Update (with the new Runway) is installed. With this version, the Shadows have no effect to AI Traffic.

• Upvote 1

ok, so i need to spend money to get aes credits for frankfurt and that fixes one problem, the next is about the ai. It is not that I can't see the ai, they are not there. There is no radio activity, and whenever the airplanes land ahead or behind me, they dissapear. soo... how do i fix this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

ok, so i need to spend money to get aes credits for frankfurt and that fixes one problem, the next is about the ai. It is not that I can't see the ai, they are not there. There is no radio activity, and whenever the airplanes land ahead or behind me, they dissapear. soo... how do i fix this.

In your troubleshooting, did you try disabling MegaAirport Franfurt and see if your AI works with the default EDDF?

And speaking of troubleshooting, it's helpful to list your version of Windows and whether it's 32 bit or 64, system memory and video card/memory, as well as MSFS, SP level, and version of MegaAirport Frankfurt. Providing this info helps the helpers ask specific questions instead of just general ones. For that matter, besides simply describing your problem, stating the troubleshooting you've done will avoid the usual helpful folks from having to ask what you've eliminated. It helps zero on on what's not been tried yet.

For reference, I use World of AI and it works just fine at MegaAirport FrankfurtX (ver 1.05). FSX SP2, Win 7 64 bit, 6GB RAM, GTX589 w/1280 MB RAM.

• Upvote 1

In your troubleshooting, did you try disabling MegaAirport Franfurt and see if your AI works with the default EDDF?

And speaking of troubleshooting, it's helpful to list your version of Windows and whether it's 32 bit or 64, system memory and video card/memory, as well as MSFS, SP level, and version of MegaAirport Frankfurt. Providing this info helps the helpers ask specific questions instead of just general ones. For that matter, besides simply describing your problem, stating the troubleshooting you've done will avoid the usual helpful folks from having to ask what you've eliminated. It helps zero on on what's not been tried yet.

For reference, I use World of AI and it works just fine at MegaAirport FrankfurtX (ver 1.05). FSX SP2, Win 7 64 bit, 6GB RAM, GTX589 w/1280 MB RAM.

I have fixed my ai problem, it just needed an update. The other problem still stands with the jetways that do not work. I heard above I need aes but it does not say on the product page, nor does it say in the installer. How can i fix this problem.