Strange graphics at Dutch Harbor

Tobus

I have a graphics issue at Dutch Harbor.

The same kind of error as mentioned in this thread.

It is mentioned there that other 3rd party AFCAD's would cause this. I am not aware of any of such AFCAD's on my installation, nor do I know how to find them and remove them. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Tobus

I just checked this, I don't notice this problem in FSX although I do have this exact problem in P3D :lol: All I can guess is that something's not been installed correctly or bee added to the scenery library in the correct order? First port of call if you have not done so already is to make sure Dutch Harbor is at the top of your scenery library.

Finding and removing AFCADS is dead easy once you know how. The AFCAD will be PADU_*****.bgl or *****_PADU.bgl and will most likely be located in your addon traffic's installation location, simply rename the file. If your not using a 3rd party traffic addon, then there's either another bgl for PADU from some other scenery or its the default scenery that maybe hasn't been renamed. To remove them just simply change the .bgl to .off

Thanks Matt!

Yes, I placed Dutch Harbor on the top of the list just to make sure. I suspect Ultimate Traffic 2 to be a possible cause then. I'll investigate further.