CDG compatibility

Mega Airport Paris CDG X (FSX-FS2004) Reading the system requirements for this package, I am interested in buying this product, however need to know if it will work under Windows 7, 64 bit 8 core computer FS9.1.

Loyal customer, Polar

Yes, but not on an AT2 with Windows 3.1 :)

Don't know what AT2 is .......I have an HP, But this is good news. I may be back w/ more compat questions on sceneries. I just got the Koln-Bonn scenery and really like it as with all the others I have recently bought. Thank you

• Verified Developer

AT2 was the old Intel 80286 processor of end of the 80th, so just a joke.

All actual hardware with a multicore should be able to handle the sceneries independent of the OS (Win XP, Win 7, 32 or 64bit).

AT2 was the old Intel 80286 processor of end of the 80th, so just a joke.

All actual hardware with a multicore should be able to handle the sceneries independent of the OS (Win XP, Win 7, 32 or 64bit).

Well, I will be getting more sceneries in the near near future. Thanx for the explanation on the AT2....Just finished a Brussels to Incheon flight , I like these long haulers when time permits, Getting me w/in a few 100 of 10,000 hrs.