Remove airport vehicles in Madrid Barajas X

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guess you're talking about the default traffic. If so, simply set the correponding sliders in FSX to 0%. But be aware that this affects also all other airports.

Guess you're talking about the default traffic. If so, simply set the correponding sliders in FSX to 0%. But be aware that this affects also all other airports.

Hi,

No, I'm not talking about the default traffic. I'm talking about to remove the vehicles that include aerosoft in this airport. But there is no application to remove. So, how can I do that?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

I do not have this project installed at this moment, but what you can do is look for a BGL with a name that indicates it includes the vehicles. However in this project they are part of the scenery and it might be possible they just can not be replaced.

I do not have this project installed at this moment, but what you can do is look for a BGL with a name that indicates it includes the vehicles. However in this project they are part of the scenery and it might be possible they just can not be replaced.

Thanks Mathijs. Yes, I tried to remove some files with a name similar to a vehicle, and nothing happens....

Mario,

I'm on FS9 and you (I guess) might be on FSX, but in case the file names are the same, try renaming extensions of all files called 'statvhc...' from BGL to something else, e.g. BGX and see what happens.

Mario,

I'm on FS9 and you (I guess) might be on FSX, but in case the file names are the same, try renaming extensions of all files called 'statvhc...' from BGL to something else, e.g. BGX and see what happens.

Hi Rafal,

Yes I have FSX. But the file names are the same, and I remove those files, but nothing happens.... it's a mistery....

Hi Rafal,

Yes I have FSX. But the file names are the same, and I remove those files, but nothing happens.... it's a mistery....

As I said in my mail to you its going to be trial and error to find the right one.