New German Airports 2012 - Bremen..

Sound Tech

I have just installed the lastest verion of Bremen... it is so much better and love the performance increase.. Just alittle issue though...

if i am taxiing or coming in on 27.. there appears to be default ground under neath flashing through only seems up this end of the airfield.

i don't have anything installed such as landclass or addons that could affect this...

Regards Ste

• Deputy Sheriffs

It might be that you have DX10 preview turned on. If so, turn it off (clear the checkmark) and see if that helps.

I also see there's a switch in the traffic manager for DX10 preview during the day, although I haven't tried it because I don't use the preview. Try and see if that helps.

I would suggest something else... Do you only have this when arriving at Bremen? ie, does it not occur if you load up at Bremen and fly off from there?

Something I picked up from a UK2000 issue I had and was dealt with by Gary Summons over there...

If FS9 ground polys are used (which seem to have a positive reduction effect on shimmering of the scenery), the scenery developer will need to raise the elevation of the addon scenery by 1-2cm above the default to avoid this bleed through... that was an issue I had when Gary changed things at EGSS Stansted, and then fixed the issue by raising the addon elevation 1-2cm...

Don't know if this may help...

I am wondering if this may be the problem when arriving at Hannover as well... I have seen this ground bleed through there on arrival only

Andrew