Strange looking water texture at Larnaca X

WebMaximus

Guest cptawsom

This seems to happen when for some reason, the coastline boundary data does not coincide with the elevation/height data of the mesh. It has never happened for me in Larnaca X, but it happens for me for example in ImagineSim's WSSS (or VHHH - I don't recall right now), where waves burst a few hundred meters within the coast, where there is grass (and not sea) texture.

Well...I'm using FS Genesis so maybe that's what's causing this...?

Possibly. If FS Genesis has a Scenery Library entry try disabling it and see if it makes a difference. Also make sure Larnaca is above any FS Genesis entry.

Finally, you could try different Mesh Resolution settings and see if this makes a difference.

Chris

Just checked and found that I had FS Genesis mesh installed for Cyprus and when uninstalling all is back to normal so I reported the problem in the FS Genesis support forum hoping the issue can be addressed. Until then I will keep running without the FS Genesis mesh for Cyprus installed.