USCG HH-65C Daulphin fs2004 pics

zippy476

Should Aersoft Make a Daulphin?  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

This just came out a couple days ago at HC (http://69.44.154.34/ifolio_files/file_gallery/File--Downloads/Helicopters/USCG_Dolphin.zip) its a great aircraft still a few bugs but they will fix them, but while it is a great model i feel that aerosoft could do a lot better job, so plz make this like you maid the SeahawkJayhawk.

For me personally I like to fly fixed wings so I will always prefer most fixed wing planes over any heli but that's just me.

I do like the looks of the Dauphin though but I just ain't into flying heli's that much.

I believe everyone knows how I feel about the Dauphin ... I promised I'd buy five the day it would be out! There's just no prettier helo out there ... :D

Hi Z

Strage ... there is a "more" sophisticatet Dauphine (also for free) on the net .. !!!???

Its a "bat" replica and not compleet one ! :cry:

The HH65A hat a compleet AP on board !!!

Maby my install is not compleet,but,as I see on your pictures,there is no AP to!?

Hope to see some arrangements to thisone! :D

Bests

Janber

I believe everyone knows how I feel about the Dauphin ... I promised I'd buy five the day it would be out! There's just no prettier helo out there ... :D

The only heli I have is the seahawk. So you can figure out where my interest lies. But with Marc buying 5 I'm sure he'll give me one. :wink:

The only heli I have is the seahawk. So you can figure out where my interest lies. But with Marc buying 5 I'm sure he'll give me one. :wink:

hehehe ... deal!

Hi folks,

Remeber ... The Seahawk is just out (technology) and the Dolphin from Antti Pakkonen is about 4 years out !!! WITH a working AP !!!

The FIRST ever done for MSFS !!! and ... FOR FREE !!! :wink:

If I am wrong ... sory and explain me whay,please! :D

Best regards

Janber

Going by some of the things I've heard people say, it's no wonder there are less and less freeware modelers out there. They put their hard work out there just to have people bash their creations. Sad really. :(

Hi folks,

Remeber ... The Seahawk is just out (technology) and the Dolphin from Antti Pakkonen is about 4 years out !!! WITH a working AP !!!

The FIRST ever done for MSFS !!! and ... FOR FREE !!! :wink:

If I am wrong ... sory and explain me whay,please! :D

Best regards

Janber

sure you're right - it's free and it was very nice to have it then! but as you said, by today's standards, alas, it's ancient. So we need some kick-butt-Aerosoft-quality Dauphin!

hey, there also have been free Seahawks! but none to match the Aerosoft product, of course! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

That's the problem with polls (and us allowing them on the forum). Only people who want something will answer and when I say that we are not going to do it people will say we don't listen to customers. Loose-Loose situation for us.

There is no major helicopter planned internally at this moment. None. That does not mean we won't do any, but we are not working on any.