Hahn X Static Dream Lifter

mariuszp

Hi!

Please help how to remove the static object 747 Boeing Dream Lifter with EDFH scenery because they do not like the plane that just is not moving. Very Please for the correction of a file to delete it. Best Regards

post-36411-0-35747200-1332203128_thumb.p

• Deputy Sheriffs

Marius,

there was a solution posted in the German forum, looking like this:

- got to the folder: ..:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Frankfurt-Hahn X\Texture

- delete (or better rename the suffix of) the files Boeing_DreamLifter.dds and Boeing_DreamLifter_LM.dds

And the plane is gone.

But remember, you're doing this all on your own risk!

well its actualy because FS knows there is a object, as the mdl file tells FS where it is, that you remove the texture only result in it cant display the object visualy, but isent removed..

I do not understand your products scenery in most installations were asking whether to install static aircraf or not. My intention was only to create a correction to the update installer. It is hard to see that it is not possible to obtain satisfactory customer support of this program, then share the fate ENVA EDFH bought regret I will not use the uninstall. Best Regards Mariusz :byesad_s::byesad_s::byesad_s:

I do not understand your products scenery in most installations were asking whether to install static aircraf or not. My intention was only to create a correction to the update installer. It is hard to see that it is not possible to obtain satisfactory customer support of this program, then share the fate ENVA EDFH bought regret I will not use the uninstall. Best Regards Mariusz :byesad_s::byesad_s::byesad_s:

Different developers have different wishes however if the aircraft is a pemanent fixture then its meant to be there.

You could save a file in the scenery, for example, DreamLifterstatic.bgl and this would solve the problem, you can then delete it manually from the scene. Only one if you spend sometime to update EDFH then give it a choice of static user program. Some are in favor of static aircraft and others do not. Regards and sorry for the inconvenience

Cofnij zmiany