Venice X compatablity

mug

Have often thought about picking up Venice X - current sale draws me closer, but have always been curious about compatibility.

The majority of FSX scenery for sale at AS claims compatibility with "Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration)", however Venice only lists "Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)", and noticeably omits acceleration.

Does Venice X have problems with acceleration installed?

Thanks for any feedback offered.

Jim

• 1 month later...

Wow! Had purchased a few weeks ago, but just installed now. Venice is an amazing piece of work!!! The city of Venice as well as the airport are incredibly detailed. The amount of work that went into modeling and placing all of the objects in this scenery is simply mind-boggling! Well done Mr. Kozma!!!

I have found it very worthwhile to have a look through some of the Aerosoft sceneries that I may have passed on when they were first released - certainly Venice and Innsbruck are two that I have recently picked up that are very very worthwhile. Any recommendations on other sceneries that have a fair amount of surrounding area detail as well as the airport itself?

...not the best screen shots.. was not intending to post - but thought I would toss them up to show the level of detail in VeniceX - really worthwhile!

ven_2.jpg

ven_1.jpg