WANTED: repaint partner

ddeuce

image1ne.jpg

I am looking for someone here in CONUS to help do repaints for BroncoX, Now that we will have a paintkit, the quality, and variety will definately be on the rise, you must know tools of trade, but not absolutely necessary, I can train you the 3 "C"'s are necessary Communication, Cooperation, Conversation (not to be mistaken for the 1st). All repaints we make for the Bronco will be uploaded and become property of Aerosoft. please keep in mind I am 67 years young, still have a vibrant (if not slightly defective imagination). I will only have about 3 weeks to accomplish what WE can. I also want to make the flightsim community and aerosoft proud..... My first couple of days will be spent disecting the paintkit, and configuration files. The first paint I would like to do is NASA 524. Second would be a groupfile for the 12 active birds of California Department of Forestry, From Redding to Ramona. IM me if interested. John