Balearic Islands;

wingnut

Hello;

I've installed Balearic Islands for Fsx,finally have the correct version installed for Fsx,everything looks good,with the exception of some buildings,the buildings look good,but one one side there black,I guess its a shadow.I don't have shadows turned on,with the exception for the planes,other than that,no problems.The airport with the strange shadows is LEPA(Mallorca).I didn't notice any updates for this,I have the 1.00 version,that was the only one .I had to change the naming of the bgl's,in My Traffic Scenery folder,in order to have the Ai traffic parked correctly,when I went to do this,Ibiza was already done,but the 2 other airports bgl's were labeled off?,haven't seen this before.Enclosed is an image of the shadow on the ground in front of the hangar,I took the image at dawn,it looks the same during the day,and at night.And I have the latest update for Fsx,1.01.There are a couple more places with shadows,but they are under the bridges,in a few areas,not all.

Thanks;

Mark

post-26378-0-85032200-1326062313_thumb.j