taxiways MEGA AIRPORT CDG FS2004

Hello everyone and Happy New Year 2012.

I just bought MEGA AIRPORT CDG for FS9 and finds that the numbers of taxiways and holding following points are not up to date with my latest maps of CDG: S6 instead of T9 - T10 instead of W9 - W10 instead T11 - W11 instead of T12

I installed the 1.10 update but nothing .....

Have you seen this?

Thank you for your answers

cordially

Laurent DESCAMPS

Hello Laurent,

It was probably right at the time of going to press, if you need to keep up with current airport changes then an AFCAD Utility may be a good investment.

Thanks for your reply but do you think than an aerosoft update is possible in the next weeks ?

Cordially

Laurent

Nevermind, Laurent! It is just spam anyway...

Concerning your "update" request: how many people might want to spend their money for such an update service? In real life people do not even update their Jeppesen maps or their GPS databases regularly although the law require this.

Aerosoft offers upgrades frequently at a discount for users of the old scenery - that is as good as it gets.