Model question for the developers

skyhawka4m

I was wondering if you will be doing a model with the fuel tank that you have on the current released version with saddle guns pods and no rocket pods....bascilly a clean model with the fuel tank only? This would allow for later paint schemes to be done for US and foreign paints. I think I remember seeing an early paint scheme you were working on the had the early style centerline tank....I'm just hoping you will offer the above to help us painters do more accurate later schemes.

And possibly a model with sidewainders?

OV10A BRONCO.JPG

I'm curious as to why unrealstic? USMC carried them regularly.....

Anyway.....this photo fits what I was asking about as far as the fuel tank and loadout...

and FSX isn't the ASAF or USMC, so if you want guns bombs missiles, why not get Combat Sim???

and FSX isn't the ASAF or USMC, so if you want guns bombs missiles, why not get Combat Sim???

Well..

We will make versions equipped with various weapons, but non of them can be dropped or fired.

Finn

I have the FX, for the 60mm, from Rob B. nice forward shots w/case ejections, and smoke aft effect.............. I personally want one MEAN AND CLEAN..... for air attack (CalFire)...... waitin on a paint sheet, white does not work with current mipmaps "S" files.......... nor does red

I was wondering if you will be doing a model with the fuel tank that you have on the current released version with saddle guns pods and no rocket pods....bascilly a clean model with the fuel tank only? This would allow for later paint schemes to be done for US and foreign paints. I think I remember seeing an early paint scheme you were working on the had the early style centerline tank....I'm just hoping you will offer the above to help us painters do more accurate later schemes.

And possibly a model with sidewainders?

OV10A%20BRONCO.JPG

Very Nice art............. from the Revell Desert Storm Bronco of VMO-2