Night texture problem

lindbergh72

I did check my fs options and it's say 1920x1080x32 - this are any other places to chance that option?

Dunno, sorry, it was just a guess. It might still only show up at night, though, assuming the lighting is different. You might also check the TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD parameter in fsx.cfg. Mine recently set itself (or something set it) to 64 instead of the default 1024, which made lots of things look odd. Doubtful whether it affects 2D panels, but you never know.

That sure looks like 16-bit colour.

Check you have the desktop at the same colour setting as the sim.

Check the sim doesn't have duplicate FS9.cfg entries for the graphic card

My desktop is 1920x1080x32 and the same option in fs.

What do you mean by duplicate fs9.cfg entries?? do you have an example of a place it could be at?

Open FS9.cfg with Notepad or Wordpad. Scroll down until you find the entry for the graphic card, like this:

[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series .0]

Mode=1440x900x32

Anisotropic=1

Check you don't have more than one entry.

Ok Simon, I'll check when I get home friday. I'm on business trip.. :-)

Also what product is it, I'm looking at the Commuters Airbus and the panel looks similar to the picture you have shown regarding the graphics so maybe nothing wrong thats just the way they are.