Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

bostich36

Graphic cards for world of subways volume 3

I've read that world of subways volume 3 needs a GeForce 9800 series gaming card. If this is true can anyone tell me what I kind of computer has one?

-Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hello,

well the 9800 GeFore is the minimal requirement, it need that one or a better one (also ati works :) )

Greets

Fabian

Is the 9800 still made or is it an old card? Do you of any good ATI or GeForce graphics cards that work well with the game?

Is the 9800 still made or is it an old card? Do you of any good ATI or GeForce graphics cards that work well with the game?

I just installed a Ge Force GTX 550 TI on a I5 computer and am getting frame rates from 45-57 on average.