• 5 replies
    • 6.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.3k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• LR war mal hoffentlich wieder fleißig und haben eine neue Beta 6 herausgegeben.   Hier die Aktualisierungen:   Beta 6 XPD-13075 – Crash with AI logic executing on part-constructed aircraft. XPD-12954 – crash while dragging nodes around during side view of fuselage in Planemaker. XPD-11404 – Constant magenta NaNs with GeForce 900 series GPUs. XPD-13077 – wings dont droop under fuel load. XPD-12627 – Implement KTX2 for compressing normal textures. XPD-12207 – NaN magenta box in ATC window. XPD-13056 – ATIS broadcasts use the lowest wind layer not the one at the airport altitude. XPD-13007 – Radio range was not being taken into account for ATIS broadcasts. XPD-12940 – AI are still requesting taxi for departure when a gate-hold is in effect. XPD-12998 – Dev builds assert with altitude < 0 in radio parameter expansion.
    • I noticed when flying into EDDB that Ryanair still parks at the old airport. Any chance we could get the airport map updated to reflect the fact that the new terminal is now closed by making sure Ryanair parks at the new main terminal instead :)
    • Are the sounds going to be the same from P3D? 
    • I suggest checking the preview section of the forum.
    • Are you kidding me? The hardware landscape is so incredibly confusing at this moment that any advice I could give you would be silly.    I can tell you that I spend a day with a Intel Arc 770 LE, had to give it back unfortunately, and was very (VERY) surprised about the performance.  On my system it matched my 3060 RTX easy with the stuff I used. And it is supposed to be around $100 less in sales. That would mean Intel would grab that market in a few weeks. MSFS in DX12 mode worked great, seriously smooth. Our other sims worked okay when the engine was old (like for OMSI) and great then the engine was modern. Same thing about CPU's. So many new chips and so many prices that are fluctuating...    My advise? Don't buy anything in the next two months if you do not have to.   -----------   Planned for this channel are two articles: Updating my backup MSFS system (this one of super clean, Win11, MSFS and the add-on I need to check). I will change the CPU and GPU: Ryzen 7 3800X -> Ryzen 7 5800X AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT -> GeForce 3060 Ti Why you simply need a Xbox controller. Believe me, you do, even if you have a full cockpit.