saly88

when i start

flight simulator x

then i select an airplane -diamond katana- for example-

then i press fly now

when it finished loading that the aircraft is running-the engine is running-

what i need to do to fix that proplem

even the engine is warm like it was running from a long time

No. there is nothing else. Once the aircraft is `cold and dark` you save the flight as such. Thereafter it will launch from that flight cold and dark, PROVIDING you haven't set anything else in the menu options.

For the menu options you need to read and understand the manual as there are two distinct menus that affect how the aircraft loads - the first being in the main menu options, the second being the initiation window.

Instructions for both are in the extensive documentation - very early on in the case of the initiation window selection.. 1.4.3.

and each time i load an airplane

i need to do that same thing

is there any other think i can do

You can load your flight form the free flight screen with the default trike. When the trike it is there, shut it down.

Then pick up the Katana and choose your favourite option in the menu coming up. In the Settings dialogue, you can also define a general state when getting loaded.