Paul.... did you sort out the sales payments with Shaun

OleAndreasen

• 5 weeks later...

I see which ones you mean - but really it is in Aerosofts hands they have had the information several times - From what I can see Shaun has asked them to contact support@aerosoft - which I am sure they have so if this hasn't resolved the issue by now I can see it going on.

I think for me that puts the nail in the coffin- I don't really want to spend loads more time going over the same ground with them- I am not knocking Aerosoft I just don't think they had the procedures or the systems setup to deal with this type of sale- I think they should have enabled a generic house product in the shop which only the winners could access by a special key by us- always easier in hindsight.

Well it has been great working with you all- I hope to see you in the skies soon

Paul

I see which ones you mean - but really it is in Aerosofts hands they have had the information several times - From what I can see Shaun has asked them to contact support@aerosoft - which I am sure they have so if this hasn't resolved the issue by now I can see it going on.

I think for me that puts the nail in the coffin- I don't really want to spend loads more time going over the same ground with them- I am not knocking Aerosoft I just don't think they had the procedures or the systems setup to deal with this type of sale- I think they should have enabled a generic house product in the shop which only the winners could access by a special key by us- always easier in hindsight.

Well it has been great working with you all- I hope to see you in the skies soon

Paul

Paul..

I respect your decision. All the best from me. It was great to work with you too. Have fun man... :hi2_s:

Hi Shaun

Good to see you in here. :-)

If you look in the sales forum in THIS post. roll down and you will see TWO people in here asking for the same: Invoices and some indication that the sales price will go to the charity fund - And also of course the Airbus X download.....

The people are:

John Giezen and

Gregor

So at lease one of them (if the one who mailed you is one of those above) could be PM´d or something...

Thanks

Ole

Hello Ole,

it was John that I received a letter from. Let me get hold of Gregor as I'm sure he exchanged the cost of his plot for a free Huey that he had coming.

OK. Thanks....You guys give away a lot of free stuff to a lot of people. It´s amazing - compared to what I can find other companies do... Thanks for that.