Display problems in FSX

kruttie

post-45315-0-55686900-1311955988.jpgRecently I'm having problems with the visuals in my FSX-program. eg When I am standing on the runway in Madeira I see planes parked much higher than me (they just float in the air actually), there are all kinds of 'vertical stripes' left and right of the runway, the cars run vertically into the air and so on. When I checked on other airfields I get similar display problems! The plane is set too low on the airfield, so the actual runway is some feet above you! Luckily not all the airports I have installed have this problem, but for instance Madeira (Portugal) and Sitka (Canada) do. What causes this problem and does anyone know how this problem can be fixed???

• Aerosoft

post-45315-0-55686900-1311955988.jpgRecently I'm having problems with the visuals in my FSX-program. eg When I am standing on the runway in Madeira I see planes parked much higher than me (they just float in the air actually), there are all kinds of 'vertical stripes' left and right of the runway, the cars run vertically into the air and so on. When I checked on other airfields I get similar display problems! The plane is set too low on the airfield, so the actual runway is some feet above you! Luckily not all the airports I have installed have this problem, but for instance Madeira (Portugal) and Sitka (Canada) do. What causes this problem and does anyone know how this problem can be fixed???

It's a problem with the AFCAD, if you search the forum you will find a fix... as I am on a very slow connection I can't find it for you at this moment.

Additionally, if you're using FSGlobal there is a file in the Local Meshes folder specific to Madeira that causes conflict.

Chris