Ground Environment X - Europe & North America

ArnoldVDH

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question please regarding the 2 titles mentioned in the topic title.

Unfortunately, here in South Africa we don't all have the luxury of unlimited nroadband access. Unlike in Europe etc.

So where as it may be available in some areas, in others you purchase a GIG of web usage and that is what you are limited to for the month.

Which brings me to the 2 titles.

There have been some serious upgrades on those titles. Unfortunately for the Europe product, the upgrade is over 2 Gig big.

My question therefore is, could you please confirm the product version that you are selling. Unfortunately I wouldn't want to purchase the product if it meant having to download such a big patch. Then I'd rather wait until your boxed product is up to date.

I think for GEXNA it is 1.095 and version 2 for GEX Europe.

Thank you and kind regards.

Arnold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello;

The versions are-Ground Environment Europe is 2.0,and Ground Environment North America is 1.095.The updates for these products,come out ever once in a while,the Ground Environment Africa,that was a large file to download.

Mark

Hello;

The versions are-Ground Environment Europe is 2.0,and Ground Environment North America is 1.095.The updates for these products,come out ever once in a while,the Ground Environment Africa,that was a large file to download.

Mark

Thanks Mark,

The person I need to ask is on holiday at the moment.

Hi

Some resellers will sell you the download version and for a small fee will put it on a disc for you then mail it instead.

This means latest version and no large download using your monthly quota.