france 2 nic and the new nice x

TRIGGER2009

hi

i got france 2 and i brought this just for nice

but i have had trouble where when i taxi into the gate when on the taxiway

i go into a plane as the taxiway is too close to a stand and go go into a plane on a stand

i have tryed to add a pic for you but the fourm not letting me so i will e-mail you it thanks it is the taxiway next to parking 7a,7b,7c is overrunning, but i have tryed to ask aerosoft for a patch for this but havent really got anywhere

now i seen nice x out and which i adit looks alot better the the france 2 nice and i want to buy it buy was weondering if i buy it a i going to get the same issues

please could someone help me with any feedback that be great

thanks

martin

hi

i got france 2 and i brought this just for nice

but i have had trouble where when i taxi into the gate when on the taxiway

i go into a plane as the taxiway is too close to a stand and go go into a plane on a stand

i have tryed to add a pic for you but the fourm not letting me so i will e-mail you it thanks it is the taxiway next to parking 7a,7b,7c is overrunning, but i have tryed to ask aerosoft for a patch for this but havent really got anywhere

now i seen nice x out and which i adit looks alot better the the france 2 nice and i want to buy it buy was weondering if i buy it a i going to get the same issues

please could someone help me with any feedback that be great

thanks

martin

Hello Martin,

The forum will only allow certain formats of pictures to be uploaded,JPG should be fine. But the new Nice is done by a different developer to my knowledge.

Ok thanks i have just brought it but i have france 2 and nice X how can i remove nice from france 2 without unistall the france 2

I believe Nice from France 2 has its own entry in the scenery library so either remove it or disable it.

I believe Nice from France 2 has its own entry in the scenery library so either remove it or disable it.

Martin in flight sim you will have a france2 folder where you installed it to. in this you will have a scenry folder, just delete or rename every BGL with LFMN in the title and you will be fine :D

hi

when i try to park at nice x it takes me to to a cargo stand of remote stand

is there a afcad file or something to get me to park at the airgates

thanks

martin

I replied to your other post regarding this.