Photo challenge (closes Sept 1st!)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fs2004 EHAM, Aerosoft and real picture from Airliners.net Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a great idea, this is right up my alley, I enjoy a creative challenge. I believe we are not limited to just 1 entry? I have several ideas and photos I would like to attempt to duplicate in FSX, b

Hi, EuroAtlantic operating for Sunwing. No default aircraft so no comparison with the default. Aerosoft Lissabon 2008 (not visible :S) and LDS 767-300ER

Posted Images

Here are some FSX and real comparisions. :D

post-33820-0-58036000-1313509551_thumb.j

post-33820-0-36834400-1313509563_thumb.j

post-33820-0-39977500-1313509572_thumb.j

post-33820-0-47235000-1313509582_thumb.j

Addons used- PMDG 747-400X, ORBX YBBN. All real photos are from Airliners.net.

There are lots of good pictures, I had trouble telling the difference between FSX and the real photo! :goodjob_s:

Here's mine. You see Innsbruck's airport (LOWI) located in austrian in the alps, in FSX using Aerosofts's "Innsbruck Approach". Great add-on, but compared to reality it shows also the size of the remaining way.

Error while uninstalling the add-on, so sorry for just two pictures.

post-43568-0-56370700-1314029330_thumb.j

Here's mine. You see Innsbruck's airport (LOWI) located in austrian in the alps, in FSX using Aerosofts's "Innsbruck Approach". Great add-on, but compared to reality it shows also the size of the remaining way.

Error while uninstalling the add-on, so sorry for just two pictures.

post-43568-0-56370700-1314029330_thumb.j

I don't see a lot of this picture, but it looks good

post-27728-0-09633800-1314094749_thumb.j

Real Munich

post-27728-0-29521000-1314226893_thumb.j

Standard FSX

post-27728-0-34138200-1314226632_thumb.j

FSX with Mega Airport Munich and MyTraffic X

I know that the Traffic isn't excactly the same, but it's kind of hard to wait till there are the correct aircraft on the correct stands. But I think you can see the difference between the standart AFD and the one that comes with the Mega Airport Munich.

The Picture was taken by myself ^_^

I took some new Pictures and inserted them now

post-27728-0-09633800-1314094749_thumb.j

I know that the Traffic isn't excactly the same, but it's kind of hard to wait till there are the correct aircraft on the correct stands. But I think you can see the difference between the standart AFD and the one that comes with the Mega Airport Munich.

The Picture was taken by myself ^_^

This one's great! Instead of waiting for the correct aircraft you can work with FS-Recorder and create the traffic yourself ;) Check it out!

This one's great! Instead of waiting for the correct aircraft you can work with FS-Recorder and create the traffic yourself ;) Check it out!

Thank you. I use MyTraffic X so I started using the Configurator to do some changes. For example Ryanair dons't fly to Munich so I stoped that, but I also thougt about working on the AFD, since there are a couple things I want to change about the parking positions.

Does anyone know how to stop a certain Aircraft of a certain Airline to fly to a certain airport, cause I spotted some Lufthansa 747 and 737 in Munich and the really dont belong there :glare_s:

I checked out FS-Recorder, but can I take pictures with it or is it just for making videos?

Thank you. I use MyTraffic X so I started using the Configurator to do some changes. For example Ryanair dons't fly to Munich so I stoped that, but I also thougt about working on the AFD, since there are a couple things I want to change about the parking positions.

Does anyone know how to stop a certain Aircraft of a certain Airline to fly to a certain airport, cause I spotted some Lufthansa 747 and 737 in Munich and the really dont belong there :glare_s:

I checked out FS-Recorder, but can I take pictures with it or is it just for making videos?

Hello

Fsrecorder just record your flight and after you can play it like a flight and you can change views and take screens shots.

Have a nice flights!

With version 2.16 alpha you can also render videos: http://www.fs-recorder.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=564

I think you can do screenshots at any time by pressing "print" (german keyboards have this button...) So you just choose/ create a cameraview with FS-Recorder and make a screenshot.

You can also record AI-Traffic with FS-Recorder ;).

I hope it's ok I'm writing it in here, if this goes on, I open a thread :/