So why did Aerosoft do Zurich Airport?

• Aerosoft

This question has popped up a few times and it seems unlikely to die. But let me give it one more try and let me explain it one more time. I'll close the topic as it is not something a lot of discussion is useful about.

• This is an airport that was missing from our professional range of airports. In other words, we think we can sell tho professional simulator companies. We looked at our competitors but their products were not suitable for professional use as we see it. So you might say the Microsoft FS versions are spin-offs of the professional work
  • We needed one for boxed distribution (there was demand from the retail side)
  • We thought we could do better then what's available now (yes I know it sounds arrogant but we got AESLite, a full set of licensed charts etc)
  • When we planned this project we were not aware of other projects, but when we found out we decided it does not matter a lot. We got very strong distribution in the market where this one will sell best.

If you are happy with the Zurich airport scenery you got now that's fine, you won't mind us releasing this then. If you are looking for a Zurich airport scenery, even better as you got more choice now! But saying that it would have been better if we did this or that, might be true from your point of view, but not from ours. We needed this scenery done the way it is now done.