Mega Airport Lisbon X: Update and New Version

Hi guys,

I just want to ask you a simple question. Last two months I propose to Mathijs a new project to Aerosoft: The VFR Lisbon X or Portugal VFR.

The project (and I understood the point of view of Aerosoft) was denied for now because a project like this is very expensive and they (aeros-

oft) must have market for a project like this. So I propose to Mathijs a serious update to Mega Airport Lisbon because "ANA - Aeroportos de

Portugal", the portuguese airport authority had new infra-structures to LIS. Like you can see on the picture. So my friend portuguese simmers,

please, if you want your country a "must have" to your Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery, then join to this group and tells to Aerosoft how much

important this project is to you.

Now and to finished, i ask to Mathijs. Like you did the update to Nice airport, and this scenery really deserve it, can you do the same to Mega

Airport Lisbon and add to the scenery the new termnals, new taxiways, new signs, and the surrounding area of the airport. We portuguese sim-

mers deserve this too. I hope to have some replies from you aerosoft and from you simmers very soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gonçalo Carvalho

Here it is the picture mentioned on the text:

post-33269-0-93573300-1307855816.jpg

• 7 months later...