EDDS Stuttgart

Christoph4445

I can't install EDDS for FSX. It doesn't show in the library and it can't be activated there manually as the scenery folder is empty. Strangely enough, the add-on shows perfectly in the aerosoft folder in FSX. I've just bought a new computer and have changed from fs9 to fsx. I had to install close to twenty other sceneries (most of them from Aerosoft :-) ) and they all installed themselves. I'd be grateful if you could help me. Thanks

My spec:

i72600k, nvidia 560, 8GB DDR RAM, Win7 64bit, 1TB HDD

I still haven't been able to use the scenery. What can I do? Why doesn't it activate in the scenery library of FSX like any other Aerosoft scenery? I'm getting a bit tense. Here is a customer (a good customer at that) who has a problem and is left alone. This is the support forum, isn't it?

Thanks for your attention.

My specs are above.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I still haven't been able to use the scenery. What can I do? Why doesn't it activate in the scenery library of FSX like any other Aerosoft scenery? I'm getting a bit tense. Here is a customer (a good customer at that) who has a problem and is left alone. This is the support forum, isn't it?

Thanks for your attention.

My specs are above.

When the Launcher tells you, it has been activated, it might be a problem caused by insufficient rights on your Win7. If so you have to add it manually in the library. But be aware that this is also tricky under Win7:

- In settings choose Scenery Library, click Add Area, then locate your folder and select it.

- The full path will show as: Directory (left of the OK button).

- Click OK, in Windows 7 it clears the Directory window and shows the Scenery and/or Texture folder names.

- Now right click somewhere in that large white area below the folder names and the area is added. Only the right click is new, but vital.

Hi I have similar problem with the Aerosoft Stuttgart scenery. As the Stuttgart is both for FS9 and FSX. In my computer everything is ok in Fs9, but in the SFX the Stuttgart scenery is only in defaults. I have few other Aerosoft scenery who all are excellent.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi I have similar problem with the Aerosoft Stuttgart scenery. As the Stuttgart is both for FS9 and FSX. In my computer everything is ok in Fs9, but in the SFX the Stuttgart scenery is only in defaults. I have few other Aerosoft scenery who all are excellent.

Did you follow the suggestions above?

- activated through the Launcher?

- added manually?