Another new bird in Andrasfield

Aerobird

Been looking at probably getting it but sounds/looks a bit complicated in the start up sequence. May take another look at it :D

Its boeing and there for of no interest to me. It pretty much falls into the boingbus they all looks the same tubeliner yawn catagory. Now If it were an L1011 Id be interested dry.gif

Know what you mean :D Don't think I would get much enjoyment from it whereas I got my C-130 out of mothballs over the week-end and had some fun hand flying rather than hitting the AP... :lol:

Exactly, the C130 is a pure joy to hand fly. Best down low through the Welsh valleys or through the Lake District (other valleys sold seperately). Plus also with the C130 you can do insanely steep appraches :D

Edit: Unlike any other aircraft you can fit a Howitzer, lets face it, thats just pure awesome!

It must be something about Lockheeds, the Connie is a blast to fly low and fast, though thats when I usually start pushing pistons out of the cowlings :blink:

Is this one the CaptSim B-52 Driver??

Yes, indeed! I have a fancy for Boeing, have you learned one, you pretty much know them all! Flying is the name of the game, pouring over manuals is just something you have to do to get started. Allways on the lookout for better scenery!

Arrghhhh.....I wonder about that plane incoming, so I just entered my air raid shelter (made by EUREKA) under my house for 24 hours ! :ph34r:

Its ok its safe to come out, I think I new airfield rule is in hand. Any aircraft over 80,000kgs should only make runway 9 arrivals and use minamal throttle to avoid disturbing the airpark residents, specially those who work nights.

Yes, indeed! I have a fancy for Boeing, have you learned one, you pretty much know them all! Flying is the name of the game, pouring over manuals is just something you have to do to get started. Allways on the lookout for better scenery!

Yep, in the old FS2004 day's I was an avid Boeing fan and flying them in conjunction with Project Magenta's Boeing Suite of software. Work commitments took me away from flight sim for a few years. Can't seem to get it to work so well in FSX as most add on aircraft don't use the FSX Autopilot system. I have CaptSim's C-130 and 767 with a view to get the 777, can't decide yet :D Have other updates to get before I purchase any more aircraft. I tend to flick through the manuals and if I get stuck refer back to the section I'm stuck on :D

What I would like to see from a few developers are a good couple of tutorials for start-up and shut-downs, all the rest is fairly standard. Autopilot, CDU's etcetera.

Yep, in the old FS2004 day's I was an avid Boeing fan and flying them in conjunction with Project Magenta's Boeing Suite of software. Work commitments took me away from flight sim for a few years. Can't seem to get it to work so well in FSX as most add on aircraft don't use the FSX Autopilot system. I have CaptSim's C-130 and 767 with a view to get the 777, can't decide yet :D Have other updates to get before I purchase any more aircraft. I tend to flick through the manuals and if I get stuck refer back to the section I'm stuck on :D

What I would like to see from a few developers are a good couple of tutorials for start-up and shut-downs, all the rest is fairly standard. Autopilot, CDU's etcetera.

I have the CS 757 - that gives you a full step by step start up prtocedure in the maunal. I assume shut down too only it was so frigging long I lost interest in reading it :lol:

Apparently its the same as the 767 as after all the 767 is a 757 on steriods :blink:

Its ok its safe to come out, I think I new airfield rule is in hand. Any

aircraft over 80,000kgs should only make runway 9 arrivals and use minamal

throttle to avoid disturbing the airpark residents, specially those who work

nights.

Wait til my holiday begins and I join my big hangar :rolleyes:;)

I have the CS 757 - that gives you a full step by step start up prtocedure in the maunal. I assume shut down too only it was so frigging long I lost interest in reading it :lol:

Apparently its the same as the 767 as after all the 767 is a 757 on steriods :blink:

Yes, systems are near enough the same. Out of all the aircraft in FSX I tend to not use the defaults but my best two aircraft are the C-130/767 and Heli's are the Jayhawk/Seahawk and Huey. Gliders etcetera are a different kettle of fish in there own and have a few of those.

Bit OTT ain't it :lol:

But it wouldnt be me if it wasnt a bit OTT. I did try to search of a picture of a twin bren AA unit, but Im not too sure where I put the photos of the example they have at Duxford lol