Katana and/or Dimona

kerel

I have an up-to-date system and the Dimona has the worst performance of all my add-ons. It runs even worse than one of those airliner add-ons like the Ifly 737X or the PMDG Jetstream. It is not just a FPS hit, the problem is that it seems to create a lot of micro-stuttering. For me, it is unflyable and that is a shame because it is a very nice add-on.

The Katana X runs fine, by the way.

Then obviously your system, your setup or your choices for it, suck. I'm using a system that Noah wouldn't have used to navigate his ark, and the performance is identical between the two craft.

Probably got some naff fsx .cfg setup modification in play that totally screws your system.

I also have mediocre system and the katana X4 is as fluid as can be... How marcel managed that with the complexity is beyond me. compare very good to carenado GA planes...

• Deputy Sheriffs

I also have mediocre system and the katana X4 is as fluid as can be... How marcel managed that with the complexity is beyond me. compare very good to carenado GA planes...

He is talking about the Dimona! ;) But as Simon said, my system is also not very up-to-date, but the Dimona runs as good as the Katana.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have an up-to-date system and the Dimona has the worst performance of all my add-ons. It runs even worse than one of those airliner add-ons like the Ifly 737X or the PMDG Jetstream. It is not just a FPS hit, the problem is that it seems to create a lot of micro-stuttering. For me, it is unflyable and that is a shame because it is a very nice add-on.

The Katana X runs fine, by the way.

You should post your problem in the appropriate forum!

I kept my quite old system (dual core, 2.4...) until the Katana has been released. So I did not have another choice. ;)