Antalya Domestic terminal update ?

TC-BUG

Hi guys,

I have the 1.04 version of Antalya and still even the latest version has the old domestic terminal building (which doesn't exist any more),the current domestic terminal has been extended on the right side with more gates,merged with the old terminal,I see that you left this part in construction,do you have any plans to update this part in the future ? Here's how it looks now :

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6993866&nseq=5

Thank you.

post-3912-0-51564200-1305549825_thumb.jp

Hello TC-BUG,

From the developer below.

It is not planned in the next month, because I have not enough information about the terminal, all pictures I got has a low resolution. I cant read any text or see the backside.

Hi,

thanks for the answer.I'll ask my pilot friends based in AYT to take some hi-res photos from all sides.Will keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shaun that would be much appreciated as this update is a very big lack in this almost perfect scenery. I'm saying almost perfect as this scenery will be perfect when it is up to date. The domestic terminal is the only thing missing.

Please keep us informed after you have talked with the developers

• 2 weeks later...

Shaun that would be much appreciated as this update is a very big lack in this almost perfect scenery. I'm saying almost perfect as this scenery will be perfect when it is up to date. The domestic terminal is the only thing missing.

Please keep us informed after you have talked with the developers

The developer is very busy doing other projects at the moment and will take a look again when they have time.

• 5 weeks later...

an update is guaranteed to last forever! Maybe you have luck to get in the year 2022 update of the Domestic terminals. Simply because of laziness!

• Upvote 1