Plot Sale this weekend?

Chompski

OK do we want to go ahead with a sale? Do we know if the forum maintenance message now out of date?

I suggest plots #76 & 77 at 25€ each (small plots)

Don´t know what you mean about the maintenance message being out of date...

Message main Aerosoft pages

Where does the bridge come in? Does it take out any of the plots? Don't know as I am having problems with the update- it has seemed to have given me a very old version? Where the diggers are on airfield

Message main Aerosoft pages

Where does the bridge come in? Does it take out any of the plots? Don't know as I am having problems with the update- it has seemed to have given me a very old version? Where the diggers are on airfield

Well if I were you, I´d unstall AF completely, and then download and install version 1.15, and then top it with 1.16. And see what happens....

As for the plots - and the bridge. If the bridge interferes, then Andras can probably mingle it, so it works. We still have plot AF78 free, so there should be room enough. Just sell 76 and 77.

wink.gif