Huey X - Issues after Update 1.10

NH90

Hi,

have Huey X updated to V1.10.

After that I saw the Anticoll light blinking in the VC, thats not real. Pilots will be get nervous in the cockpit, when it flash the hole flight time.

Have activated light 7 (lower strobe).

Is there a chance to stop blinking while in VC?

If not activated light7 in aircraft.cfg, than no blinking in VC.

Respect Aerosoftteam! Fuelflow very fine now!!!

Flown 1:15h, fuel gauge is at 3.5

Indeed! I didn't know about that change. Thankfully still had just enough fuel to get where I wanted to, tonight. :lol:

Thank you for making the box disappear on activation now.

Is great to be able to use an external viewer to work on repaints now instead of having to load FSX to check changes! :wub:

Shut down sequence is still out of sync with the movement of the rotors, would have thought they could of handled that part at least.

Blades already standing still and you still get that whoosh whoosh sounds as the blades sound keep going for a long while after rotors stops..

Huge elementary error that should have been corrected.

back to old faithful..!

I think you will find that this is an FSX thing and not a Huey thing, complain to MS.....

BWahhhaaahhhaaaa..! best comment for 2011

Why can other developers get it right with their helicopters...?

... even nemeth helicopters can get it right..

LOL..!

I love it when you dont know how to fix it and then MS is there to blame... O so comfy situation..!!

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Just a couple of small questions regarding the latest update.

1. The wipers are still animated when viewed from the inside but NO animation when viewed from external, is this correct?

2. When in the 205 model I can't open the small cargo door on the tail boom now. I know I pointed the Handle problem out just after the first release. Has this been diabled?

Timm

Hi,

have Huey X updated to V1.10.

After that I saw the Anticoll light blinking in the VC, thats not real. Pilots will be get nervous in the cockpit, when it flash the hole flight time.

Have activated light 7 (lower strobe).

Is there a chance to stop blinking while in VC?

If not activated light7 in aircraft.cfg, than no blinking in VC.

Please see Finns reply here.

Thank you for making the box disappear on activation now.

Is great to be able to use an external viewer to work on repaints now instead of having to load FSX to check changes! :wub:

I hadn't gotten around to installing the update yet (school studies have me otherwise occupied) but I am definitely excited about this change. It will definitely make my next repaint a bit quicker.