This weekend´s plotsale

OleAndreasen

Hi guys

I propose plot # AF43 as this weekend´s plotsale.

I know we said two every second week, and its two weeks ago, but I dont know if we have buyers for more than one, and it looks better to have one of one sold, than have an unsold second one.

AF43 is beside Simmarket, and the start of several unsold plots, so its a natural place to go imo.

I propose a weekend sale - ending sunday, and not all week,

Surely if theres notthe interest in plots any more its better to have the sales running a little longer than 48hrs to give people as much time as possible to put in their bids. I suggest the sale runs 5pm UTC Friday to 5pm UTC Tuesday. Four days should be plenty of time, yet not overly long.

Surely if theres notthe interest in plots any more its better to have the sales running a little longer than 48hrs to give people as much time as possible to put in their bids. I suggest the sale runs 5pm UTC Friday to 5pm UTC Tuesday. Four days should be plenty of time, yet not overly long.

I agree although would change the timings to 7:30 pm utc

I strongly disagree. we never had so long time before, and we have a buyer for the plot, Stephan Düssel, who, in spite of a not very friendly welcoming, wants to buy a plot. smile.gif

I dont see other buyers atm, so why on earth waste 6 days on it? It seems irrational to me.I still vote weekend sale.excl.gif

Do what ever then Ole

- and again this....I dont know Matt. I asked you the other day what I´d done to you, and you replied "nothing" but its not so.

I disagree with you Matt in this matter. That happens. I have also made s few posts in the Directors forum, which you seem to deliberately ignore - posts where I also disagree with you . But if we cannot disagree without being pissed off, then this project is doomed.

You do one heck of a lot Matt. I have the deepest respect for what you do around here, but hey - I have opinions too of course, and sometimes they collide with yours. So lets have discussions about things, but ignoring posts, and replies like " I have nothing more to add" or "do what you want then" are not very constructive. We cannot really work on such.

so please be my friend again, and say what you feel about things instead. Please Matt.

Hi everyone can never get multi quote to work

"I was just pulling random number out of the sky just for examples sake ;) "

Thanks knew you were just informing you all of the times ;)

"Please make it AF43 and make the sale last until Friday"

I agreed with four days I thought that was a sensible suggestion so I am going to make it Tuesday 7:30 pm utc

Lets me get the small one to bed :)

Now usually I would never refute the opportunity to call someone stupid :lol:

Alass I cant find it either :mad:

I wouldn't pass it by either :lol:just in FSx checking what is available and cross ref with the sales forum

I wouldn't pass it by either :lol:just in FSx checking what is available and cross ref with the sales forum

Jeez - I have been looking at an old map - Before the hangers.... So if anyone should be called stupid - let it be me! blush.gifwacko.gif

I suggest AF40 as a replacement plot. wink.gif (unless either of you have a better on in mind of course)

Ole while you typed the previous message to last had just taken some screen shots of AF50- as it is built up less work for Andras and for me?. Could keep AF40 for next time?

post-27132-0-88940100-1298667826_thumb.j

40 euros?

Thanks for the tip

Jeez - I have been looking at an old map - Before the hangers.... So if anyone should be called stupid - let it be me! blush.gifwacko.gif

I suggest AF40 as a replacement plot. wink.gif (unless either of you have a better on in mind of course)

1-2-3 STUPID :lol:

Well you gave permission ;)

AF40 sounds good to me

Edit: If we do AF50 suerly its more that €0 as its a frigging huge plot

great - go!

Am going now

Call me sad ~ sad~ it has bought a "wee" smile to my face (does this translate? scottish small- sorry if you know this didn't want you to think I was rude)

nothing like all typing messages at the same time and getting confused LOL

Am off for a short run when posted

Ole in response to your question

sign on road/plot James Anderson

Name on the sign: Toby Louwen

brandon carroll for the road sign

Am going now

Call me sad ~ sad~ it has bought a "wee" smile to my face (does this translate? scottish small- sorry if you know this didn't want you to think I was rude)

nothing like all typing messages at the same time and getting confused LOL

Am off for a short run when posted

Ole in response to your question

sign on road/plot James Anderson

Name on the sign: Toby Louwen

brandon carroll for the road sign

Well what ever floats ye boat old chap :lol:

Thanks for the lesson in Scottish(isms) and next in the 101 of scottish is "aye" ;)

Well what ever floats ye boat old chap :lol:

Thanks for the lesson in Scottish(isms) and next in the 101 of scottish is "aye" ;)

broad lich moon da nich :lol: (or atleast I think that is how it is spelt)