ts3

hawkjets

Guest BestsimmerOFalltime

Of course it is sir, But it's also widely known. that ventrillo is better than teamspeak, Kinda like i'm a better pilot than you.

Saw one of your video's though, and you really are not too bad. room for improvement though, if you need any tips, i'm usually free on weekdays.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the offer but im doing just fine thanks.And the video you saw was for a competition to land on a certain spot on the runway, not to show my piloting capabilities.

Now if you wouldnt mind, this topic is about TS3, not about who's the better pilot or what is better for VoIP.

Guest BestsimmerOFalltime

Ok, we can test this if you like, i'll happily school you guys on how to fly your planes. i'll upload a video later of me playing around in my chopper! :)

Ok, we can test this if you like, i'll happily school you guys on how to fly your planes. i'll upload a video later of me playing around in my chopper! :)

I dont wish to see you playing around with your chopper! :o:lol:

Tho i dont understyand how your going to ''School us'' flying planes, with a heli vid :wacko: