A post to the public

Matt_Smith

My draft - comments welcome pictures will be included in the proper post

Evening all. We (the directors) have been rather quite of recent. A lot of work behind the scenes and rebuilding of FSX rigs (its a hard life) and we appreciate your patience.

Any way, this is where we are. According to the developers we have 20 plots left in the airpark. So at 2 sales a week thats 10 weeks left! We would like to change that to 1 a week, but we want your opinions on this prior to making any decisions.

We also have other plans for further development. We would also like to build a block of appartments to enable more people to own properties on the airpark. Now this would be a major development for Andras Field. In my opinion, moving us forward. Afterall more properties equals more people enjoying Andras Field, yeah? Along with this we would like to expand the airside too. This would include a parallel runway giving us greater capacity, along with relocating the glider field. What are your opinions on this?

Chompski, Ole and myself all look forward to reading your comments, suggestions and answering yourt questions.

I agree that we should tell the people a few of our thoughts.. Thanks Matt.

How about:making it a post called: "Boards weekly" or something like that?

My suggestion. And kick me if I am too asshole-like in my alterations.

Evening all.

We in the board have been rather quiet of recent. A lot of work behind the scenes and rebuilding of FSX rigs (its a hard life) and we appreciate your patience.

Any way, this is where we are. We would like to share a few of the ideas we have for the development in Andras Field. Remember, its still only ideas that we are having hard negotiation with the developers about.

According to the developers we have something in the neighborhood of 20 plots left in the airpark to sell. So at the current sales rate (well from before New Years Eve) thats 10 weeks left! and even if some of you might be impatient to get your hands on a plot - the ongoing sales are a major thing in Andras Field, so we will continue this procedure, but slow sales down to one plot a week.

We are looking into the possibility of building a block of apartments to enable more people to own properties on the airpark. Now this would be a major development for Andras Field. In our opinion, moving us forward. After all more properties equals more people enjoying Andras Field, yeah? If this works out, we will increase sales to one plot, and one apartment a week.

Furthermore we are thinking about building a second runway in Andras Field. This would not only be cool, but would allow a lot of fun in fly-ins and could be used for lots of fun. This would cause for a relocating of the glider field, but this would be preserved, dont worry, all you glider pilots.

So what What are your opinions on this? We all look forward to reading your comments, suggestions and answering your questions.