Plot Sales Suggestion

James A

Hi guy's,

Been thinking of this one for a day or two, so thought I'd run it by the Board/Team so to speak.

To boost up the sales and participation (well it's been a year nearly) and to vamp up the use of both on-line participation and owners use for getting folk's on-line, why not attempt the following:-

List the plot's as of today/tomorrow of the plot's available along with prices. Post the list and let the member's/potential owners email in their bid for that plot. Have a time limit as to how long folk have got to apply before the offer end's.

As I and no doubt many other's will see, this as being dragged out way over the expected period on which you would think that all plot's would have been snapped up.

Given the amount of scenery owner's wishing to purchase a slice (and I don't know how many purchases have been made), it may well end up with additional site's being made available through future development/expansion. Isn't this what we all would like at the end of the day. Or, do we want it to just wither and die!!

I would assume that this would be a better way to advance the community along with the amount of on-line user's participating?