City Bus Simulator

Maniac_36er

Hello AeroSoft-Support-team,

i´ve just bought the City Bus Simulator and the extension (Regiobus Usedom) as Downloads.The E-mail with the keys arrived, but everytime i try to register online nothing happens and the registration-window seems to stop.

You posted in the forum to send the keys back to solve the problem.How long will it take to unlock my game?

Greets

Unfortunately i still didn't get help and the mails i send to the support haven't been answered...

Does anybody know what to do now, any gamer?

It seems more and more that i paid the game for nothing.

Hope one of the Aero-Soft-Staff reads this and will at least give me an answer.

Last time I had any problems was that I had wrote the email address wrong on the order form and the the key cannot function if you the write in your correct email address try looking at that first. You must write in the email address you wrote on ordering the down load.

It's all about the Internet Explorer!!!!

Everyone who has problems with the online activation should update the Internet Explorer and choose him to be the standard browser during the installation and online activation of City Bus Simulator 2010 !!!