Attn Andras Fire/Rescue Department Members

Cag40Navy

When will Airtractors Building be set up. I am very keen to get the airtractor and join the training program. We have had big bushfires in my area over the last two days and a severe fire season is predicted for Western Australia this year. I have watched these planes at work many times over the last few years and as an avid flight simmer I want one in my hanger.

Althought its a bit late to mention-andras field is a community.

As a community, we discuss what will happen around the airfield/park, but i dont recall a community ''vote'' for this to happen.

Im not saying its a bad idea, but you seem to be taking it into your own hands, forgetting about the community..

Or is it more a commercial stunt to try and boost sales with your ''Airtractor'' aircraft,currntly being produced?

Dont mean to sound so negative, im just stating facts that seem to stand out.

As a community, we discuss what will happen around the airfield/park, but i dont recall a community ''vote'' for this to happen.

Im not saying its a bad idea, but you seem to be taking it into your own hands, forgetting about the community..

Or is it more a commercial stunt to try and boost sales with your ''Airtractor'' aircraft,currntly being produced?

Buying property and setting up shop for our training facility is not a "commercial stunt" on my part. There are other commercial properties on site owned by FS developers yes? The difference is that we'll actually be doing something and participating to the community. It is a place where where Air Tractor pilots can come and learn how to fly their aircraft and become part of the AF community.

If I wanted to do a "commercial stunt" I would've just bought a sign....

I'm wondering why this comment was even made??? I would hope that your assumptions have not caused you issues in the past. It's very presumptuous for you to not only assume your opinion to be true, but take the time to write it down and post it onto the thread.

Please keep your negative and cockeyed comments to yourself next time.

Don't mean to sound so negative, I'm just stating "facts" that seem to stand out.

I'm wondering why this comment was even made??? I would hope that your assumptions have not caused you issues in the past. It's very presumptuous for you to not only assume your opinion to be true, but take the time to write it down and post it onto the thread.

Please keep your negative and cockeyed comments to yourself next time.

Don't mean to sound so negative, I'm just stating "facts" that seem to stand out.

Well, if hiding behind a pc monitor,insulting other forum users, makes you feel like a bigger man, then so be it.

''It's very presumptuous for you to not only assume your opinion to be true''..To enable your piont to be true, you would need to privide evidence that i am wrong..aww i dont know..maybe a link to the posts on THIS forum?

as i stated..''i dont recall''..meaning (look it up in the dictionary) ''one cant remember'' as one defenition, of seeing anything about it, before it all took off.If you take yourself to the andras field sales page, you will read that it is all based on a community, and the users (note the ''s'' on the end, meaning more than one user), decide what changes are made.

So therefor,until you can provide evidence that i am wrong (in whitch case i will stand corrected and apologise) MY piont still stands.Stronlgy.

Vance.Hi, a Question to clear things up : If someone was to turn up for the training in a CL225 water bomber, would that cause any issues?

Vance.Hi, a Question to clear things up : If someone was to turn up for the training in a CL225 water bomber, would that cause any issues?

If someone wants to pop over and hang with us with anything to do with aerial fire fighting I would welcome them for sure. I think excluding anyone would deafeat the whole purpose of the AF project. Great thing about aerial firefighting is that there are many types of aircraft involved in the fight all with specific roles. If someone wants to fly as a spotter in a king air, or join in with a CL215 or S64 Sky Crane they are certainly welcome.

Count me in for some training, Im sort of a bit above novice gradeat flight simming but have watched Fire Bombers in practice here in Oz and am amazed at how good these planes and pilots are. I want to have ago!