Unable to Get Further then "Welcome to Aerosoft"

garydpoole

Hi

Every time I now attempt to get any further than the "Welcome to Aerosoft" opening screen, I receive the following message:

"Sie haben über 300 Seitenaufrufe durchgeführt. Zur Verhinderung von maschinellen Zugriffen, haben wir Ihre Sitzung gesperrt. Wenn Sie den Browser schließen und neu öffnen, können Sie wieder normal auf den Shop zugreifen."

I've had it translated, and closed and re-opened my browser, but no luck.

Any help much appreciated

Hi

Every time I now attempt to get any further than the "Welcome to Aerosoft" opening screen, I receive the following message:

"Sie haben über 300 Seitenaufrufe durchgeführt. Zur Verhinderung von maschinellen Zugriffen, haben wir Ihre Sitzung gesperrt. Wenn Sie den Browser schließen und neu öffnen, können Sie wieder normal auf den Shop zugreifen."

I've had it translated, and closed and re-opened my browser, but no luck.

Any help much appreciated

Try diferent browser, language (in the site) or.... that's it and check your internet security wall or something, because i cheked and it's fine for me, so good luck!

3 diffrent pc's? And an ipod...are all these pc's link to the same network? and is your ipod usuing this network too? (im not too clued up on ipods)

If so then the only link is to the your network setting....maybe?

3 diffrent pc's? And an ipod...are all these pc's link to the same network? and is your ipod usuing this network too? (im not too clued up on ipods)

Yes they are.

A translation of the German message states:

"You have performed over 300 page views. To prevent automatic access we have locked your session. If you close the browser and reopen, you can access the shop back to normal."

The message appears to be IP address dependent and not machine dependent. However, I've no idea what's changed from it working fine to now not working ???

For me there is no way to get into the shop either.

I deleted cookies and cache, tried different browers, but every time only the above-mentioned message appears.

I've run out of ideas now, so please Aerosoft could you give us some advice.

Want to keep an eye out for some Christmas presents :rolleyes:.

It seems (well for me at least) to be related to the "...countdown to Christmas" link.

After entering the site, if I click on the above link first, then it and every other link gives the warning message. If I click on any other link apart from the Christmas one, I don't...